Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Happy Holidays card

Hello !

Yesterday, I showed you a card made with my new Craft smith paper pad. Today I give you a card made with the Ice Crystal pad (the same I used for my wood box) :


The trees and the stamp came from the same set Christmas tree by Hampton Art. This set comes with 3 different stamps for the tree, but as my papers had already a design, I didn't used them.
The trees are on foam adhesives to create dimension to the card.

If you came for the first time on my blog, please be aware that a giveaway is now running here. You just to comment on my Christmas and follow my blog to enter this giveaway. Check my first post about it for rules and picture of the prize !

Thank you for your time, I wish you a very good day, and see you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment