Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Thank You card with layered stamps by Altenew and Precision Press

Hello !

I'm sure you know the beautiful layered stamps manufactured by Altenew ? I had a hard time layering them until I decided to purchase a stamp press. I had a great deal on the Precision Press (We R Memory Keepers) and it change my stamping life !
No more "I missed an ink spot" image ! And the layering is now so easy !

Look at the card I created today with these tools :


Beside the Precision Press and the Altenew stamps, I used Colorbox inks, DCWV papers ans a yellow Souffle pen by Sakura..

Want to know how I created it ? Here is a tutorial video for you !



Thank you for stopping by. It really make my heart blossom to see all these visitors on my posts ! 
I create for me, but I'm sharing for you ! 

Have a nice day and see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment