Wednesday, March 8, 2017

DCWV March sketch layout

Hi everyone !

Each new month comes with two sketches from the DCWV challenge : one for a layout and one for a card. This month you can find the challenge on their Facebook page !
Today I will show you what I have done with the layout sketch !

Shabby / vintage country scrapbooking layout with DCWV papers

I choose to use the Country Floral stack to create a vintage look on this page, to go with the style of one of my favorite 's picture, taken when my daughter was 18 months old...
I create the title with the Graphically Speaking cartridge by Cricut.
I glue around a 7" circle a white lace easily with Fabri-Tac , and add alpha stickers by Sticko to the small frame punched with a McGill punch.
Everything else came only from the Country Floral paper stack by DCWV.


shabby vintage country scrapbooking layout close-up on fussy cut roses

Did you really imagine I will not cut out these beautiful roses ?... Or this ampersand ?


shabby vintage country scrapbooking layout close-up with DCWV papers


Here is the sketch I use from the DCWV Facebook page :

Aucun texte alternatif disponible.

Have fun playing with it !
Thank you for your time and see you tomorrow to present you my card for this challenge...

2 comments: