Thursday, October 6, 2016

DCWV October sketch card

I know that we are in October now. I know I'm supposed to blog in orange and black. But no. You will see one post or two about Halloween, maybe more on my blog. But I cannot help but scrap in all kind of colors !

The October sketch is up on the DCWV's blog, and I used it to create my new card :
And yes, once again I swap the round pattern for a flower... and the stripes of paper became aligned circles... But I used the sketch !


Papers came from the 12x12 Boho Style stack and the 6x6 Basics and Bright stack. Sentiment is a Recollections sticker. Did you notice the fussy cutting ? What a joke ! A Valerie's card without fussy cutting ? It stays one of my favorite techniques...

Have fun with the DCWV sketches, I hope you will create something soon !
See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment