Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A tag for the May More than words mini challenge

Hello !

The word for the mini challenge of More than words challenge this month is : "TIME".
I have decided to make a tag, using a Ken Oliver bookmark, Tattered Angels inks, stencils, paste and gel and die cuts :


"Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it" - Leonardo Da Vinci
This quote inspire me for this tag to use the clock die (Prima Marketing) and the sketch grid stencil (TCW).
I created the background with the Naturally Aged Paint System - Bare Metal by Tattered Angels. adding textures with  Maritime papers cut with Mixed Media Thinlit by Sizzix and Teal me no lies Texturez paste (Shimmerz Paints) over sketch grid stencil (TCW).
Then I add the white clock die cut (Prima Marketing) sprayed with Bronze glimmer mist. Journaling is written on white paper strips sprayed with Vintage pink glimmer mist, and glue with gel medium. I add some gold microbeads before the gel was dry.


Thank you for stopping by ! I hope you like what you saw...
See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment