Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Prima Marketing PPP challenge

Hello !

I usually made a layout or a card for the Prima PPP challenge, but this time I did want to make something different. So I grabbed an empty chocolate box and transformed it into this :


I covered the box outside and inside with papers from the Second Wind collection, applied gesso with damask stencil on the center and with honeycomb stamp on the corners. I added touches of pink and tealk chalk over the gesso.
Flowers and metal embellishments were covered with gesso too, then inked with pink spray, or brown for the leaves. Some plum beads and grass minibeads, a burlap and lace ribbon and I was done !

Take a closer look :



List of materials :

- papers from the Second Wind collection (Prima Marketing)
- flowers (Prima Marketing)
- damask stencil (Prima Marketing)
- honeycomb acrylic stamp (Prima Marketing)
- flower centers (Prima Marketing)
- metal embellishments
- gesso
- Wedding pink, festival, tattered leather and crocheted doilie glimmer mists (Tattered Angels)
- Plum beads (Prima Marketing)
- Grass micro-beads (Prima Marketing)
- old rose and teak wall chalks (Prima Marketing)
- burlap and lace ribbon (Celebrate it)

Thanks for taking some time to look at my project, and have fun if you want to try this challenge !

2 comments: