Sunday, January 10, 2016

Saturday at CHA - Part Two

After all the fun I had during the day, I decided to have a good break at the hotel before the Open Market, so no more pictures from the CHA floor for Saturday.

What is Open Market ? Curiously, a lot of people from the booths didn't know what is was.
If you're an attendee, you could registered for the Open Market for a $20 fees, and you had access to the event, who took place on the 3rd floor from 6:30PM to 8:30PM.

I was going blind on this one, didn't know what to except. I was hoping for a lot of my favorite brands, and was disappointed on this, but I found The Crafter's Workshop stencils for a killer price ($2 for a 12x12, $1 for a 6x6 !), and Stampendous products at a good range (between $1 to $5).
DCWV products were at great deals, and you can tell it from the door, because people went crazy around it ! They had by far the most filled with products booth and unbeatable prices...
People were also in a long line for Sizzix, but no dies there except 3 stamps/dies set I wasn't interested in.

Here are the pictures of what I bought :


Souffle and Glaze pens were $3 each, big cling stamp $3, pins $1, big stencils $3 each, wood mounted stamp $3 and small stencil $1 !
And now my TCW stencils...



$15 for all this TCW stencils ! Incredible !

Now shower, breakfast and a Designer Meet-n-Greet conference at 8AM, before helping on the DCWV booth from 10:30AM to 4PM. If you are at CHA, I would love to meet you there !

I will make an update tonight, so see you then !

No comments:

Post a Comment