Monday, December 14, 2015

Card and kisses

Hi !

How about adding some sweetness to our gift card holders today ? And what's better than Hershey's Kisses to do that ?


I used a white glitter sheet, silver snowflakes sheet (KI Memories), a epoxy word (Heidi Swapp), and 4 Hershey's kisses of course !

If you want to recreate this gift card holder, you can use this model :




You can punch a circle in the middle of the right top side to take easily the gift card off.
Glue glitter paper can be tricky, so I recommend to use a fabric glue to adhere the snowflakes to the white glitter paper.

I hope you like this one too. I think it's one of my favorite (or maybe it's just the chocolates...).

You style have ten days to enter my giveaway by commenting and following. You can win a 12x21 DCWV stack !

See you tomorrow !

3 comments:

  1. MMMM, nummy chocolates. Thank you for including the template with this one, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hershey Kisses are one of my favorite snacks and this combines sweetness with fabulous design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with this one!! They can eat the chocolate immediately and have the gift card for the bonus! You are rocking these gift card holders!! Thank you so much for the template and measurements!! Saving the diagram now!

    ReplyDelete