Thursday, June 25, 2015

Designer inspired CCB project

The Canvas Corp Brands team challenged the DT designers to create something inspired by another designer, from fashion to furniture, with original techniques, colors or patterns.
I'm often inspired by fashion designers and this time I choose Dolce&Gabana to create a frame :




Lace, flowers, golden accents... so beautiful ! I was this close to choose Christian Lacroix (another favorite) but D&G win my heart with the big red roses...


I used a cardboard photo frame with a damask paper (Canvas Corp Brands), leaves and white roses (I Am Roses)  sprayed with red glimmer mist (Tattered Angels, Baby Santa), black paint and gold microbeads.


Can you see the gold shimmer on the roses ? Love this effect !

Stop by the CCB blog to see which other designers had inspired the crew !

No comments:

Post a Comment