Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Prima Marketing DT call application

Hi everyone !

If you didn't hear about the new Prima Marketing DT call, ask my husband. He knows all about it, because I can't stop talking about what they are looking for, who are the past DT members (and some are in my favorite designers list), how someone can apply...
He also knows my doubts, fears and hopes about my own application. It's always very difficult to apply publicly to a DT call, because everybody will know you tried, and maybe failed.

Anyway, no pain, no gain, so I will apply right now and show the world (and Prima) some of my best projects with their products. It's gonna be a long post because I do love Prima products and I have made a lot of projects with them... Let's start with a layout I made for the April BAP challenge with the Stationer's desk collection (and please be patient and scroll down to the end of this post, you will find unpublished work...) :


The next layout was made for the April C'est Magnifique Sketch challenge :


This one for the Scrap-Lifting blog :


Next project is a altered mask, with a lot of painted Prima flowers :


Another layout for the January BAP challenge :


A Christmas tag with a wood ATC and Prima poinsettias :


I did play with a Bloom Girl stamp... (and my favorite technique, fussy cutting) :



I kept my never-published-even-on-my-blog projects for the end of this post... I will make individual post about them later to show you more details.
A layout with the Cartographer collection :


And at last two mini-albums, one with the wood ATC and ATC pad from the Cartographer's collection :


The other with Stationer's desk :


Of course, I didn't put all my Prima-based projects in this post, not enough space in just one post for that...

I hope you enjoyed looking at these creations. Cross your fingers for me, they are so many talented designers out there, I maybe will need some luck too...

2 comments:

  1. Your creations are always beautiful and so inspiring! !! Best of luck with the DT application, but I don't think you need it - ur already a superstar ☆ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Amanda ! I'll cross my fingers but it's hard competition out there...

      Delete