Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DCWV February Stack-a-holic sketches

You know me, I can't resist to a good sketch... and this month on the DCWV blog, there are two ! So I did play with them and the fabulous goodies DCWV and partners send me to create a layout and a card !

It's February so of course there's hearts in the sketches... First the layout, made with the Melon Twist stack. Not a stack you will think about for a love-theme page, but the colors work great with my pictures !
I also used score tape, the 1.5" sticker maker by Xyron, and my Cricut expression for the heart. If you look closely, you will even see fussy cutting... Can you spot it ?


The second sketch was more for a card so here is what I made :


The base is a black DCWV card, and I used the Luxury stack for the rest. A border punch by EK Success, my Cricut for the heart (same than in the layout but smaller) and the sentiment, plus a small heart punch. I covered the small punches with Dimensional Magic glue by Mod Podge. Once again, Score Tape roll is my friend for the adhesive part...

You will have until the end of the month to play and try to win a DCWV prize ! So take a look at the projects of the other DT members and be inspired...

1 comment:

  1. Both of these projects are so pretty with the heart and banners, Valerie! I loved seeing how you translated the sketch onto a layout and a card. :)

    ReplyDelete