Friday, October 3, 2014

Feeling Sketchy layout sketch #104


Hello !

Another sketch from Feeling Sketchy and another layout for my Turkish album !
Take a look at this new sketch :


And my own interpretation of it :

Dolmabache is the last palace of the last Turkish sultan. It's a huge palace, with beautiful gardens, an harem, and a lot of crystal chandeliers (the one in the balroom is the biggest in Europe). I only have exterior pictures of it, cameras are forbidden inside. This is the main entrance.


I used K&Company papers, Shimmerz textured paint, modeling paste, Prima Marketing stencil, Tim Holtz distress ink, Faber Castell pen, I Am Roses flowers and leaves, and metal embellishments I bought near the Grand Bazaar. I printed the title and fussy cut it.


Molossi is our sponsor for this month and you could also win a RAK provided by Debi !

Molossi Wholesale scrapbooking suppliers

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch!!! Loving also all your details...so awesome! :) EVie

    ReplyDelete