Saturday, August 23, 2014

C'est Magnifique Kit August challenge

Hello everyone !

I've been away from my blog lately for some good and not so good reasons : kids, family, road trip, and robbery (they break into my home...). I'm still pretty busy until the second week of September (remodeling work, gardening and school), but I did manage to create a layout for the C'est Magnifique Kit blog :


Materials :

My well-loved K&Company papers, Prima Marketing stencils, coffee bean spray ink by Inkadinkado, vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz, I Am Roses flowers and leaves, Dylusions white ink spray, Maya Road twine, Sticko alpha stickers, and a plaster key I just find yesterday in a closing store.

I can't wait for August to be finished... We are remodeing our attic to have a gameroom and a SCRAPROOM ! I was creating on the kitchen or on the floor since 2 months now, and am really sick of it. I will show you picture of this new room soon...

Have a nice day !

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout, so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear your home was broken into, Valerie. It's such a violation of your privacy. Your layout is beautiful, as always. I look forward to seeing your new scrap space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo, layers and details! Thanks so much for joining us at C'est Magnifique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is gorgeous!

    Sorry about the robbery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful backgrund work on a very pretty layout! Thank for playing with us at C´est Magnifique kits! HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear of the robbery! Glad you all are safe. Exciting to get the new scrap space!!! Lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout!! I love the cluster of flowers. Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique Kits!!

    ReplyDelete