Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Scrap Lifting challenge -

Hi everyone !

Let me present you a new challenge blog : Scrap Lifting ! You will be surprise at first because it's in russian (don't worry, it's in english too and you can always translate with Google), but the layouts you gonna see are amazing ! And I'm lucky enough to be part of their Design Team ! Yeah ! I will do the layout part, but they also have fabulous cards.

So my first assigment was to scraplift this beauty made by Adrienne Ford :


And that's what I came with :


I know, bright colors... but I love it ! You can see I used the small home made enamel dots (yellow and green) I talked about ealier, plus some Freckled Fawn ones (light blue).
I alos used Basic Grey paper and alphas, Tim Holtz grungeboard circles, Prima Marketing flowers and chalks, Gesso, modeling paste, acrylic paint.

Some close-ups...


I will show you how to make fibers out of a satin ribbon soon...



This was super fun ! I hope you will love it too ! Create a layout and upload it to the Scrap Lifting blog to win a prize at the end of the month ! The prize is a set of paper 30 * 30 cm "Serenity" from DCWV - beautiful, noble colors and designs. With elegant copper metallized patterns on some pages. too bad I cannot win it...

Have fun with this new challenge !

2 comments: