Monday, December 9, 2013

2nd winner and some Copic use

Here we are ! Another week, the third one for this challenge ! Man, I don't want to see Christmas papers anymore... but I have still 3 cards to make so I will see more anyway.

Ok, I will not make you wait any longer. This week's winner is...

 
 
______________________________________
Another pretty card, Valerie! Love the banner!
______________________________________
 
Congrats Lisa ! Send me a message using the contact form on the left column with your mailing address, and I will send your prize ASAP !

Now the card. I did use my Copic markers on this one, and I'm very please with my new improved skill.


Papers by Recollections (I really bought too much of them), white cardstock, vintage Christmas stamps by Carolyne Knott, Copic Sketch YG03, YG21, YG63, R20, R29, B93, B97, E51, E31, Black Tuxedo Memento ink.

This week you will play to win a clear heart stamp by Prima Marketing, Softies buttons by KI Memories, and fabric buttons by TPC Studio (Morrocan market collection). Those could be great on your soon-to-be Valentine's creations...



To play, you must leave a comment in one (or more) of this week's post(s) and follow my blog. Super easy.

See you tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Valerie, you did a beautiful job with the coloring! This is such a pretty card and so sweet too. So surprised to see my name as the winner. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lisa!! Glad you won, girlie. What an adorable card! Your coloring skills are great! Fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, love the bright and lively colors you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa, beautiful card so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is fabulous! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete