Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy thanksgiving but it's day 4...

I bet most of you are up early today, for early bird cooking or shopping. No bird for me to cook (not even sure I can find one here before mi-December) and no shopping. I did take a look at the first sales today but nothing temping yet. I will keep my money for tomorrow, I have two website in mind.

So I will just wish you Happy Holidays for now, with a snowy card :


Papers and tag came from a free gift (yeah again, I brought several magazines...) from Cardmaking & Papercrafts, ribbon by Galena, stamps by TPC Studio, marker by American Crafts, ink by Colorbok.

I stamped the snowy background in blue on light blue paper, then use a metallic blue marker on the edges of the stamp. It looks like I use a darker mat. The stamp on the envelope came from the same set of TPC stamps.

I hope you will have a fabulous Thanksgiving. Don't forget to tell the ones you care about that you love them. Thank you for reading me, scrapbooking is giving me some much satisfaction I'm glad to share it with you.

By the way, the giveway for this week ends Sunday, don't forget to follow me and to comment on one of the card... Thank you for that too.

5 comments: