Tuesday, June 25, 2013

C'est magnifique challenge

A challenge with a French name ? I had to do it. And I need a scrap challenge to relax me from my vacation with kids...
So I grabbed my scrap travel bag and tried to find something to fit this challenge from the "C'est Magnifique" kit club. I didn't have any of their products, not even a hot balloon like in their sketch, but, whatever, I had my imagination (and still have today by the way). And TADA, here is the result :

 
We R Memory keepers papers, MME acrylic stamp for the border, EK Success punch for the mat, Petaloo, Recollections and Making Memories flowers, Recollections ribbon, I am Roses leaves, and like always my Tim Holtz distress ink.
 
Amazing what you can do with a minimum of products. I like this layout very much. Thanks for the sketch, C'est magnifique...

5 comments: