Friday, February 15, 2013

Altered mini Love book

I have order a little while ago a beautiful stamp by Tim Holtz, with a bookpage design. I made this time a mini love book with this stamp as cover. I add a title with little alphabet rubber stamps.


I stamped on cream cardstock with aged mahogany then fold in half. I cut cream cardstock at the same size of the interior pages and distress them with the paper distress by Tonic Studio. then I distress each page with the Aged mahogany ink. On each page you can find different stamps. I stamped with Aged mahogany. On this one, I use Prima Marketing clear stamps and a Autumn leaves clear stam.

 
On this pages, Inkadinkado stamp.
 

 

 
The script stamp and the heart with roses vines are by Inkadinkado, the "I love you" by Autumn leaves.


Again the Prima Marketing clear stamps.


And Autmun leaves.

I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment