Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday with a view

Even if the day was cloudy, the temperature allowed us to take a trip to Kemah today. We had lunch just in front of the bay (seagulls had lunch with us, in my daughter's plate), and the girls had some fun at the Carnival. My friend and I took some pictures, so I'm already thinking minibook...

Now back in Houston, the routine take me back : walk with the dog, homeworks then bath for the girls, diner... But before the day is gone, I need to cut something. Today, the "Stand and salute" cartridge is free in the Cricut craftroom, so I have prepare the images I want to cut, I will head my own craftroom soon.

And because I didn't post much this week end, I share tonight a layout created last year for a workshop, using only stamps and papers.


 
 
I'm still working on my San Antonio scrapbbok, and I will share it with you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment