Thursday, July 27, 2017

Create quick party invites with Art Anthology

Hello !

Back on the Art Anthology blog today for a pool party project... Invitation cards ! Don't say you give up on summer parties ! I'm sure these invite can be handy... and they are super quick to made...


You will need white cardstock (try the Core'dinations one) and white 4x6 cards (or create cards with white cardstock), a Sizzix die and the Twilight stencil (Art Anthology), Minx in Enchanting, Bankroll, Panache and Majestic over gel medium. The sentiment and the edges of the card are painted in Mayan Gold Velvet.

You will find the tutorial on the Art Anthology blog or on my channel.

Thank you for stopping by. I am moving in a week end, so I will probably not posting during few days, but I already have a new post ready for you. So stay tune !

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment