Thursday, January 26, 2017

Mixed Media Place blog January challenge

Hello !

Finally a new layout ! January is kind of weird, everything is slowing down, like everyone is hibernating or something... My creativity is bursting but my body will not follow, and rather like to stay on the couch, under my blanket, cuddling with my dog, and if I had a caramel macchiato in my hand it would be heaven. BUT, I don't have this kind of coffee shop around, AND I have two buzzing teens flying around SO better if I can hide in my scraproom... and if I'm there, why not create ?

That's what I did, so today I can show you a layout, inspired by the Mixed Media Place blog moodboard :


Here is my project :


Colors were my mainly inspiration there, so I started by choosing papers from the Minty Lace stack by DCWV. Then I started building the background with the Art Anthology stencil bubbles and a black Faber-Castell pen, painting the circles with a small brush and Bankroll Minx (Art Anthology).
I added a layer with Black leather jacket Sorbet paint (AA) and the mini tile texture stencil (TCW), and once dry, I added stroke of Warm Colorations ink (AA).


Layers of papers, few feathers cut with X-Cut dies (DoCraft), an air dry clay painted in the same colors and black glitter chipboard alphas and my layout was done...

Hope you liked what you saw. Thank you for stopping by today, and see you soon for another project...

6 comments: