Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Watercolor Christmas card

Hi there !

I wanted a more lighter card for once, without embellishment or mixed media on it, something quick to create and standing out by its simplicity. So I was reviewing my stash to be inspired by something, and remembered about the watercolor card DCWV sent me a while ago (see an example I made). 

With the help of the poinsettia stencil I used in a previous card, I draw the flower with a red Faber-Castell pen and use the watercolor palette from the card kit to paint the poinsettia and some leaves. That way, the gold sentiment is popping out from the card.


I'm not much of a painter, but with the help of the stencil, it was pretty easy and the result is great !

I hope I gave you some inspiration for your own Christmas card today. If you want more idea, you have 19 other cards from previous posts to review and 10 more to come ! Don't forget to let a comment on the cards and follow my blog if you want to enter my Christmas giveaway (huge DCWV prize, see post on the top left) !

See you tomorrow for card n.21...

No comments:

Post a Comment