Monday, October 10, 2016

October Prima Marketing BAP mixed media layout

Hello crafters !

Fall decided to come over my place and stay for a while, with chilled temperatures and colorful leaves, and it gave me the right mood to create a Autumn layout for the new Prima BAP challenge :


If you compare it to the sketch below, you can see that I turned the page, the lines became words, and the leaves are in the front...

BAP

Some close-ups to see what I used...


Papers are from the 12x12 Tales of You & Me kit. We also have, micro and glass beads, leave die, crackle stamp and the fabulous rub-ons (with mica powder) from Prima Marketing. I just add to these products Gesso, thread, tissue tape (Tim Holtz) and black shoot distress ink (Ranger).


I choose those words because they are few upon those coming up to my mind when I look at my daughters. One layout is not enough for the complete list...

Thank you for the time you spent looking at this post ! I hope you liked what you saw...

See you around for more projects... and have a great week !

No comments:

Post a Comment