Tuesday, September 13, 2016

DCWV Luxe Lodge mini album

Today I will show you a mini album made with acrylic pages. Those are my favorite, because they force me to think of both sides of the pages when creating to avoid unwanted white back. It could be very challenging.
I used the Luxe Lodge stack by DCWV for this mini, it got warm colors and nice copper touches, perfect for Fall. The base is an acrylic ScrapWorks album in 3"x5".


Oh look ! Fussy cutting ! (lol)


It 's hard to see on the pictures, but placing a patterned paper under the acrylic page and then having embellishment over it gives a lot of dimension to the pages.


Best way to adhere paper on acrylic without the glue showing on the back is to use adhesive spray.



This collection has a lovely copper shine accent !


The Sizzix frame dies fit perfectly into these 3"x 5" pages.


Thank you for stopping by ! See you soon for my projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment