Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mixed Media altered canvas

Hello !

This month I decided to participate to the Berry71bleu moodboard challenge :


 I went to the dark side to create this altered canvas... All the embellishments were covered with black gesso before adding small brushes of Antique Gold and Rose Gold High Impact paints.
I glued some teared book pages to the 5"x7" canvas before covering it with white gesso, then spray Gold and Festival glimmer mists.


The mesh came from a Christmas roll, cut, painted with black gesso and spray with the same mists than the background.
I add white gesso to lace and fabric before spray them with Crocheted doily mist.
The butterflies (Maya Road) and the wood word had the same treatment than the flowers.


Gold microbeads are the final touch to this canvas. I glued them with gel medium, and all the other embellishments with Fabri-Tac (Beacon Adhesives).


Thank you to take some time to review this post. I hope you like what you saw.

See ya !

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! I love the details! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful canvas....love the flowers and amazing details....just so gorgeous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete