Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mid-month Stuck?! Sketches challenge layout

Unbelievable ! We are already the 15th ! I will now start running around as the Alice's rabbit for all the things that needs to be done...

But first, let me present you the new Stuck?! Sketches challenge :


We have two sponsors :


Lindy's Stamp Gang will offer a $25 gift certificate in their store, and Scrapmatis 2 large pieces of chipboard.

Here is what I have done with the sketch, using DCWV papers from the Melon Twist stack, Recollections washi tape, a blue gel pen and Thickers alpha.


Please join us and upload your layout to the Stuck?! Sketches blog ! You could be our next winner !

Have with the sketch and see you very soon...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for posting this challenge. It is a great looking sketch and I think I will have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you for posting this challenge. It is a great looking sketch and I think I will have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful layout and picture! Such a precious sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Valerie, love the soft colours too! PS, I am enjoying your December posts each day!

    ReplyDelete