Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My last card for the Feeling Sketchy blog



Hello everyone !

Today I'm a little sad to announce that my contribution to the Feeling Sketchy blog had come to an end. It was my first DT and will always have a special place in my heart for this challenge blog...

But let's make some room for scrapping, shall we ? We have a new sketch and it means a new card for you !


I kept the circle pattern and the movement created by the arrow for my design. I use the Jet Black and the Silver Lining stacks by DCWV for this card, as well as Scor-Tape to adhere all the square of papers (6 !). You know I cannot help but fussy cut something... so I cut the circle shape... The small red heart is a rubber sticker by KI Memories.


Our sponsor this month is Dr Digi. You'll have until the end of September to upload your project to the blog, so let's get creative 1


P.S. : DCWV stacks and Scor-Tape were provided by DCWV for my work as a DT member.

No comments:

Post a Comment