Thursday, August 13, 2015

Prima August BAP sketch challenge

Hello scrappy friends !

Despite the heat and my children, I did manage to create something for the August BAP challenge...
I took a lot of old Prima flowers out the closet for this layout, and used gesso and glimmer mists on them to match my papers :



First, I built my background with a Prima Marketing paper by using 3 masks (Prima) with a pen (Faber-Castell), and misting around Gold glimmer mist (Tattered Angels). Some Vintage photo distress ink (Ranger) on the edges, drops of Tattered Leather glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), and stamp (Prima Marketing).

Some close-ups :


Teared brown paper (Prima Marketing) with stamped modeling paste and Tattered Leather mist to add some dimensions.


All of the embellishments have been covered with gesso and misted : laces (Prima), wood veeners (Prima and other), flowers (Prima).


This layout took me some times, but I'm very pleased with the results.

See you soon...

4 comments:

  1. You did a nice job on this page. I like the clusters of flowers and the torn edges on the picture is a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly ! I can't help but put flowers everywhere... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely layout, I bet it has a great sheen in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a really nice golden sheen ! Thanks for your kind comment !

      Delete