Friday, July 3, 2015

Mix Media Canvas

Hello Everyone !

It's my last day of freedom (end of school in France today...), and I wanted to share a great news with you before being kept away from my scraproom forever (OK, few weeks, but it will be like forever)...

I'm published in the July issue of Scrap n'Art magazine ! I made a mix media canvas, and I'm sorry I cannot share the picture of the whole project now but here is a sneak peek :


In this picture, you can see that I used broken jewelry cover with gesso and sprayed with Sun Sisters and Party Pink Glimmer mists (Tattered Angels). You maybe recognize also an IndigoBlu stamp...
I will be able to show you this project in two months, but if you are a subscriber of this magazine, you can see my canvas here (3rd project from the top, Live, Laugh, Love).

See you soon for my next project Monday : an altered tin box I made as a teacher's gift....

No comments:

Post a Comment