Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Prima BAP moodboard layout

I was stuck inside the home due to excavation work on my garden, so I created this page for the Prima BAP moodboard challenge :


I used what I learned from Finnabair during the Miramas workshop to play with ink and mica powder.
On a cream cardstock, I distressed the edges with inks (Peacok Feathers, Spice Marmelade,Vintage photo, Ranger) and used stencil (Prima Marketing) with Bahama Blue glimmer mist (Tattered Angels). I layered distressed Prima papers with washi tapes (Tim Holtz), laces and resist canvas pieces (Prima Marketing), and sprayed the page before adhering the matted picture mica powder mixed with water.
I had few metal embellishments left from the workshop (Mechanicals, Prima) I painted in yellow as well as flowers and ugly buttons (see, Finn, I did my homework...), and added die cut leaves (Prima Marketing) and a die cut doilie (Sizzix) distressed with ink for the finishing touches.
The string came out of the canvas I mist with yellow and Bahama Blue, so I used it too in the layout.

Here are few close-ups :


The center of the hot pink flower is home made. You can learned how to create them in this video. It's in French but I added english captions for you... For this particular one, I used a gold mesh with light green paper.
The embellishments were sprayed with mica too.


I wish you a great day and see you soon for more creative stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment