Saturday, May 9, 2015

Prima BAP layout for May

New Prima sketch ? Perfect, I was feeling creative with enough time to work on a layout... So I pulled up an old Prima paper pad (Second Wind collection), some Gesso with modeling paste, and Prima flowers, metal embellishments (Mechanical), wood items (Cartographer), stencil and stamp (Finnabair).


I also add some gold microbeads and used Vintage photo distress ink (Tim Holtz).


To get this "old bronze" look, I applied gesso on the embellishments, and once dry, I sprayed glimmer mists in Tattered Leather and Olive Vine (Tattered Angels) :


You can see here one of my favorite technique with modeling paste : stamping into it !


I hope you like it (and maybe Prima will love it too?). See you soon, maybe for the moodboard version of the BAP challenge...


1 comment: