Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Monday !

Once in a while, Monday start with good news. Usually, it's just my cleaning-cooking-washing routine, but today I can add the happy dance to it... The new Life.Paper.Scrapbook issue is finally out and I did find one of my layout on page 73 ! Happy dance again.


Another thing to share with you is my new official Facebook page ! I don't want to brag that I'm an artist. I just want to share my projects with everyone in a separate FB page than my personal one. So you don't have to be my friend to see what I'm creating, and I will not flowing you with pictures of my dog ;-).


Now I can go to my routine (Argh!) and you can go too...
Wish you an happy Monday !

6 comments:

  1. Congrats ! And I liked your page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the publication and i liked your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the publication, Valerie! It's a beautiful page. Saw it when I went through the magazine earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can recognize your work anywhere ! Beautiful layouts too, Lisa !

      Delete
  4. Yay!!!! I'm on page 71 so I saw your gorgeous layout earlier!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see yours too, Tracie ! Love the mix of teal and yellow ! Very pretty !

      Delete