Friday, December 20, 2013

The last card !

This one is no traditional card. Black paper, washi, white and black poinsettia...


Black paper by American Crafts, white papers by Recollections, crystals by K&Company, washi tapes found at Costco, white gel pen and Copic black marker.

It's the last card of 30, that means will be able to vote for your favorite between tomorrow and the 24th of December. I will choose randomly a comment on the "30 cards before Christmas giveaway" page for Christmas day. You have to be a follower to win the prize. Don't forget to play for this week's prize by commenting and following on one of the week's post.

I hope some of my cards have help you to go through this Christmas cards thing by giving some ideas. It was a challenge for me and I'm glad I did it. It will make things easier for next year !

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card. I love washi stripes and the poinsettia is very striking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I love it!! The poinsettia is fabulous and I love the washi on the black. I like how you always make your envelopes match too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card!! Love the placement of the wash tape with the end like ribbon tails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally inspired by your use of washi!

    ReplyDelete