Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 8 - First winner

Our first week is over and it's time to pick a winner for the 2 Prima packages.
I used a true random number generator (random.org) to choose. So the winner is....
__________________________________________________
This is beautiful! I always struggle with "boring" envelopes.
__________________________________________________
 
Congrats Megan, please send me a message with the contact form on the left column with your address and I will send you your gift !
 
Now, for the card.
 
 
Recollections papers only (remember, I bought a lot of these $4 pads...). I cut out the snowman, the small snowflakes and the heart and used square foam to give them dimension. And of course a little tree for the envelope.
 
This week, you will play for a set of 3 Prima Marketing charms, stars with crystals in 3 colors.
 
 
 
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to sponsor this giveaway, still 3 more prizes to win until Christmas.
 
Have a good week !

7 comments: