Saturday, December 14, 2013

2 more weeks...

Are you ready for Christmas ? I'm still not. Because I'm traveling next week, I didn't feel like decorating a lot and my Christmas shopping has been done on line. But maybe you're ready or you are more in the mood...
It seems that the card today want to motivate me :


Recollections papers, Carolyne Knott's stamps (the one coming as a free gift in the Cardmaking&Papercrafts magazine) and Copic markers, plus few foam squares to make the cut stamp pop up.

To jump into the spirit, we will drag our daughters in a Toys R's us this morning (looks more like suicide to me), to have few more gift ideas...

Hope you will survive one of the last Saturday before Christmas if you are shopping too...

2 comments:

  1. Love this fun and colorful card, Valerie. I am pretty much done with shopping. I just have to work on stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! TFS and have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete