Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scrapbook Expo again...

No time to make pictures of my Saturday's work today, but I still have some pictures for you. The first one is a picture of me with LeAnn Ostergaard, taken after the class on Friday.


She told me that she was a nurse for 18 years if I recall corectly. She now enjoy working for manufacturers and publishers. She had a board on Pinterest if you want to follow her. She was a great teacher during the "cool tools" class. She also is very friendly and her advices were highly appreciated on publishing.

My second picture is one of the card I made Friday at one of the free make and take.


We worked with the Pinwheels Stephanie Barnard's clear stamps set. I love the sentiment on this set. This card was fun to create !

See you tomorrow for more pictures of my fun week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment