Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Friendship card

The day I returned from France was the due date for a Northridge pub. submission, challenge style (3 colors : chocolate, olive and cream, and one element : tree). I had something in mind so I decided, despite the tireness of the jet lag, to create this card.

I think the idea was good, but I should spend more time on my writing. I choose handwriting, and with perspective, I should choose printing.
So, I wasn't pick up for this one. Ok ! My loss, your gain, because I can share it with you !

 
You probably recognize the Tim Holtz I talked about last Black Friday... I cut the tree handfree, but the leaves are from the Art Nouveau Cricut cartridge.
 
Now I need to focus on my next workshops. One layout and one frame. The page is almost done, but I have some problems to find the exact frame I want. I was looking for the Prima Marketing white frame, but it seems unavailable at this time. It will be my quest for these 10 next days...

No comments:

Post a Comment